West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHere said:
Navas is shit, hope he won't be at our club next season.

Put's in a good shift and easily one of our better players this dismal season. With a decent striker (Aguero excepted) making runs, getting in front of their marker and occaisionally attacking the near post, he'd benefit a lot more.

A lot I'd like to see go before him!

GaudinoMotors said:
IWasHere said:

Put's in a good shift and easily one of our better players this dismal season. With a decent striker (Aguero excepted) making runs, getting in front of their marker and occaisionally attacking the near post, he'd benefit a lot more.

i'd try him out on the left wing ,coz he sure as hell cannot play right wing.

GaudinoMotors said:
IWasHere said:

Have to agree with all of that.

Coming down from Edinburgh for this one. My second visit to the Etihad. First was early in the season vs Stoke.

Looking forward to the summer, but fully concentrated on this game. Really hope we can play well or just win.

Times are tough but this just reminds me of 12/13. We ended that season badly yet 13/14 was great.

Not worried about big picture. But it would be amazing to see my first win in Manchester.

Aside from that I'm just wishing for some atmosphere. I'll do my best to sing. Even if you're just angry, let them know it.

"We're not really here"

---------------------------
slide_317705_2928361_sq50.jpg

-------------------------------------------

------------
-----------------

---------------------------

-------
-------
-------

-----------------------------

nellyonthewing said:
Only an idiot would pick Toure (in his usual CM role).. Only a fookin complete idiot would make him Captain as well. Watch this space -I'm not holding my breath that this won't come to pass.
Without any shadow of any doubt, Yaya will be CM in a central midfield 2. I would wager heavily that Fernando occupies is the other spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.