West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee the Blue said:
What an absolute waste of time Bony has been.

An utterly ineffective purchase in every way possible: -

Very large fee paid and high wages trousered by player/agent/selling club ..... check
Absent for 6 weeks playing somewhere else ..... check
Turns up not looking fit, then completely ineffective when on the field ..... check
Gets injured and out again ..... check

None of it his fault

Injury Crisis at the Swamp. No Jones, No Carrick, No Blind and No Rojo.

Good opportunity to close the gap back on United. Need to start strong keep up the tempo.

Injuries happen quite often when a player joins a new club with different training regimes. Bony will come good, if the rest of the team was playing well no-one would even notice his injury.

TrueBlueMike said:
Injury Crisis at the Swamp. No Jones, No Carrick, No Blind and No Rojo.

Good opportunity to close the gap back on United. Need to start strong keep up the tempo.

Chelsea only need 9 points to pretty much win the league, can't see them losing. A draw is probably a safe bet seeing as they have 7 games to find those points and that includes playing Arsenal which could actually seal it with 5 games to go albeit on GD.

It's not over yet at all. We just need to ensure we win at home and I think the fact all the other clubs play each other will end up being their undoing. It is impossible for United and Arsenal to capture maximum points to the end of the season. If we however do then we will likely finish 3rd or 2nd.

Lee the Blue said:

Very large fee paid and high wages trousered by player/agent/selling club ..... check
Turns up not looking fit, then completely ineffective when on the field ..... check
Time to jog on my little Rag friend.

I have to say I have been impressed when he has played. Good first touch, strong,tracks back. Very much part of the future for me.

Stephenhakin said:
I have to say I have been impressed when he has played. Good first touch, strong,tracks back. Very much part of the future for me.

If this post is about Bony then yes, I have to agree. :)

It's just depressive that one of his assets when he came was that he has his own condition coach and was like never injured in the last 3-4 years. But, of course, at City he just had to break this habit to fit in well.

He would have been ideal against West Ham and Villa to rip them up along with Aguero.

OK - what have i been missing?. Where is Jovetic when we need him.

I have not seen he is injured - although I have been away.

mcfcstu said:
Lee the Blue said:

Time to jog on my little Rag friend.

Oh dear - ok then rednose, go ahead and tell me what a superb impact hes had?

Maybe sticking with Jovetic and avoiding pissing him off would've been a better course of action, given Bonys contribution has been little above zilch.

We knew he was away at the AFCON so signing him was plain daft. Like Ya Ya, hes come back knackered out and completely ineffective. Edin as usual will be slagged off but again will have to be relied upon by us with the injuries elsewhere. Perhaps if we slung the odd decent cross into the box Edin might look a better striker - just a thought.

Any Aguero injury drops us right in it again, with Bony and Jovetic once again injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.