West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
mancity dan said:
FantasyIreland said:
Based on what evidence?

Let's be positive. Last 3 home games we have scored 10 and conceded 0.

Big push to try and at least get 3rd spot.

Im just being realistic Dan,i was ashamed of the performance on Sunday,we were embarrassed by a team containing players that shouldn't even get on our bench.

I think we all were FI. It had been coming though. If we start the first 20 minutes against WHU as we did against the Rags, I don't see why we wouldn't go on to win by a few goal margin though. This is the time where to a man we need to get behind the manager and team.

Damanino said:
Big Sam will walk away with a draw or win if we prepare badly for this game.

I dont think Pelle does anything what actually means preparing for a game or for a specific opponent.

While I agree with that, I would add that like Pellegrini there is plenty of talk about Allardyce himself being replaced at the end of the season and West Ham's season has stuttered of late after such a promising first few months plus they have nothing of real note to play for - if anything, the Villa game the following week is probably the bigger banana skin. There really are no excuses not to win this game - both teams are low on confidence and morale but we're at home and have the better players. If we fuck this one up then I'll be tempted to throw myself under a bus afterwards.

As Gary Neville said on Sunday play Mangala now through until the end of the season. Also I'd give youth a chance in the remaining games

________________________________Hart______________________________

Zaba________Mangala___________________Kompany______________Clichy

___________________________Fernando_________________________________

__________________Dinho__________________Yaya___________________________

Silva_________________________Aguero___________________Nasri______________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.