West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jauganaut said:
Teams like West Ham are always up for Giant killing. They have the players that can inflict damage. Fat Sam will also see this an opportuinity to get his name in the spotlight. They will be up for it. Will we?

Honestly I only see a win in either one of two conditions
1) A change in manager
2) Massive change in attitude.
That for me all day

Bluekiwi said:
jauganaut said:
Teams like West Ham are always up for Giant killing. They have the players that can inflict damage. Fat Sam will also see this an opportuinity to get his name in the spotlight. They will be up for it. Will we?

Honestly I only see a win in either one of two conditions
1) A change in manager
2) Massive change in attitude.
That for me all day

Attitude , commitment to the cause , winning challenges , winning the second ball , defending on all parts of the field as if your life depended on it , finishing your chances by creating space to make it easier.

The days of beautiful football which never were are long gone , its getting down and dirty that will only keep us in Chumps League contention for next season.

This and only this is what is required for 96 minutes and if we fall short of that the gap to Southampton will be reduced and Liverpool will be effectively 1 point behind us and action on MP will have to made.

This HAS to be a goal fest, SIX cup finals in a row here, just the grafters on the team sheet.

IF allardyce gets six points off us this season...OMG!

we scrap, and we scrap NOW, Headers, corners shots out of the box - fuck this tippy happy bollocks, attack defend fight!

graft! the scouser can smell blood, let's disappoint them!

SJT said:
This HAS to be a goal fest, SIX cup finals in a row here, just the grafters on the team sheet.

IF allardyce gets six points off us this season...OMG!

we scrap, and we scrap NOW, Headers, corners shots out of the box - fuck this tippy happy bollocks, attack defend fight!

graft! the scouser can smell blood, let's disappoint them!

we wont get over this malaise at the club till manuel goes, he`s a major the reason the best team of players i have ever seen at city cant breakdown opponents they`re playing like they have lost belief in his system and his team selections as i have. Sometime the individual brilliance of these players got us through in spite of the system.

Will Bony be fit? I hope so.

--Zab--Mangala--Demi--Clichy--
-------------Fernando---------
------Milner--------Fernandinho----
---------------Silva------------
----------Bony-----Aguero-------

mancity dan said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
We will win by over 2 goals

Based on what evidence?

Let's be positive. Last 3 home games we have scored 10 and conceded 0.

Big push to try and at least get 3rd spot.

Im just being realistic Dan,i was ashamed of the performance on Sunday,we were embarrassed by a team containing players that shouldn't even get on our bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.