West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't get the result we need I think a lot of fans will put their frustrations right there on display at the ground.

Hopefully we can pull something miraculous, like a bit of effort, out of somewhere.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
We need a win, even if it's an ugly one. Obviously a good performance would be the icing on the cake.

3 points; nothing more, nothing less.

Come on City!

according to yay a, city don't do cakes. so it will be the icing on the cake TIN.

mosssideblue said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Mdm
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

We should have decent possession in this game so we need samir, merlin and yaya to click. Thought about sagna for Zab but sagna brings fuck all to our attacking play.
So, play like you dont give a fuck in the derby, and your rewarded with selection for the next game. Thats the way fwd is it?

Its all we've got mate and our best current team available.

The team I would pick:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany (if fit, Mangala if not)
Demichelis
Angelino
Milner
Fernandinho
Lampard
Silva
Bony (if fit, Nasri if not)
Aguero

The team I think Pellegrini will pick:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany (if fit, Mangala if not)
Demichelis
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

Teams like West Ham are always up for Giant killing. They have the players that can inflict damage. Fat Sam will also see this an opportuinity to get his name in the spotlight. They will be up for it. Will we?

Honestly I only see a win in either one of two conditions
1) A change in manager
2) Massive change in attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.