West Ham Thread 14/15

RandomJ said:
The biggest shock for me is Downing. He's like a new player at West Ham.
Before he has had a few purple patches then disappears. It will be interesting to see if he can sustain it.

BlueHammer85 said:
Damocles said:
Come on the Hammers. Another great 3 points today. I'd love them to finish above the Dog and Duck

We finally agree.

Only issues that worry me.

Losing Sakho, Kayoute and I think Song to the African Cup of nations.

Keeping hold of these players and especially Reid in January

Andy Carrol staying fit

If we can get by with any of the above then we have a realistic chance of top 6. Top 4 no way

Song is arguably the main reason you are where you are.

Having that extra shield in front of the back 4 is crucial in the Prem.

Not sure if BFS has the brains to have worked that out himself or just fell lucky.

If West Ham get 4th, something which I seriously doubt, then Fat Sam is a shoe-in for MOTY. They like giving it to a plucky Brit rather than a foreign winner.

stony said:
If West Ham get 4th, something which I seriously doubt, then Fat Sam is a shoe-in for MOTY. They like giving it to a plucky Brit rather than a foreign winner.
To be fair, if he actually gets 4th, then that's arguable a bigger achievement with West Ham's squad than Jose/Pellers winning the title.

Giving it to Pullis last year was a fucking joke though.

stony said:

Doubt they will get to top 4 but If they do he would be deserving of Moty

stony said:
Surely he would deserve it. There would be nothing "plucky" about beating off teams who have spent more, have bigger squads and much bigger wage bills. Still see arsenal getting 4th when its said and done though.

Did not realise Song was only 27, although everyone has been playing well at West Ham he is in my opinion the key for them being where they are. That protection from a player of his skill set is invaluable to a team like West Ham. If Barcelona are willing to let him go on loan to West Ham, he must be up for grabs in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.