West Ham Thread 14/15

Bluewonder said:
BlueHammer85 said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Loyalty is an admirable trait. Keep it up and good luck.

Would you honestly seriously class him as a donkey ?

I can't think of many players better with the head, chest control and vision that he's got - also he's good on the ball. best forward ive seen in a hammers shirt in my opinion.
Fuck me, mate, I like West Ham and hope they do well but that is bollocks. Why don't you compare their goal records for starters!
Carroll does summer season on Blackpool beach! Best striker in a hammers shirt? DeCanio was a decent forward, maybe not up to Carroll's standard though I agree ;-)

Just going back a few posts and it was West Hams strength in depth that surprised me this is surely one of the best squads they have had in recent times with plenty of depth. No-one else seems to want the 4th place spot this season and so I see no reason why they can't stay there.

Big Sam in the top 4 come Christmas day :-) thought they didn't play very well today but that's what the good teams do.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Bluewonder said:
BlueHammer85 said:
Would you honestly seriously class him as a donkey ?

I can't think of many players better with the head, chest control and vision that he's got - also he's good on the ball. best forward ive seen in a hammers shirt in my opinion.
Fuck me, mate, I like West Ham and hope they do well but that is bollocks. Why don't you compare their goal records for starters!
Carroll does summer season on Blackpool beach! Best striker in a hammers shirt? DeCanio was a decent forward, maybe not up to Carroll's standard though I agree ;-)

Yep still a crap donkey ... Outstanding again today and scored a beauty.

Come on the Hammers. Another great 3 points today. I'd love them to finish above the Dog and Duck

Damocles said:
Come on the Hammers. Another great 3 points today. I'd love them to finish above the Dog and Duck

We finally agree.

Only issues that worry me.

Losing Sakho, Kayoute and I think Song to the African Cup of nations.

Keeping hold of these players and especially Reid in January

Andy Carrol staying fit

If we can get by with any of the above then we have a realistic chance of top 6. Top 4 no way

BlueHammer85 said:
Damocles said:

We finally agree.

Only issues that worry me.

Losing Sakho, Kayoute and I think Song to the African Cup of nations.

Keeping hold of these players and especially Reid in January

Andy Carrol staying fit

If we can get by with any of the above then we have a realistic chance of top 6. Top 4 no way

Good luck to you and your team Mark.

Andy Carroll, when fit, is a handful for any Premiership defender. He's a decent player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.