West Ham Thread 2015/16

anyone on who was there when they relegated us :(( never forget how the West ham fans lined the roads to the underground and clapped us all the way, pubs emptied of their fans, people on balconies of flats wishing us good luck as we trudged back tail between our legs.. Best fans in London without a doubt.

Second best fans in the country was there in 87 and they have always been the team I look out for after City, similar with Sunderland TBH.

Great result tonight and happy for them

Well it looks like they are the surprise team of the start of the season, happens most years then after Christmas they seem to return to normal service, enjoy it whilst you can Hammers

Well it looks like they are the surprise team of the start of the season, happens most years then after Christmas they seem to return to normal service, enjoy it whilst you can Hammers

West Ham were great up until Christmas last year then the injuries piled up and they struggled.

Bilic has instilled a great team ethic there. Plus with quality additions, payet looks fantastic, they are going really well. They will be as good as their squad though which will see them fall off after Xmas IMO. Love them to make top 4 but can't see it.

they will fall away badly after xmas, into training earlier than everyone else, bought quite well with Payet being exceptional, still "hoofing the ball into the box for Carroll to head it" seems to be working well now, wonder where I saw it before...oh yeah, the previous manager.

Hammers fans, hmmm....

they will fall away badly after xmas, into training earlier than everyone else, bought quite well with Payet being exceptional, still "hoofing the ball into the box for Carroll to head it" seems to be working well now, wonder where I saw it before...oh yeah, the previous manager.

Hammers fans, hmmm....

clearly not watched us this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.