West Ham Thread 2015/16

something like 21 games to play from where west ham went into the competition to the final, that's over half of there domestic league games and most of these games will be against unheard of knowbodys until the later stages, this cup is totally fuked up and there far better off without it

Cant blame West Ham,would hate to see them go down when they have a chance to go places with this new stadium.Just wish the format of Europa could be improved...maybe 2 or 3 into Champs League?

I wish they had done better, chances are we are about to loose our 4th champions league space to italy and really its utterly deserved. Can't blame west ham for not wanting 20 extra matches when they need to make sure they are stable in the PL for the next couple years with the new ground.

Mixed feelings really. It's not likely were going to get in Europe any time soon so why just chuck it away ? Then again - this is the most important season of our lives and we do not any distractions. Bring on the season and hope we have a bright start (after Arsenal) because the morale has taken a blow tonight.

Mixed feelings really. It's not likely were going to get in Europe any time soon so why just chuck it away ? Then again - this is the most important season of our lives and we do not any distractions. Bring on the season and hope we have a bright start (after Arsenal) because the morale has taken a blow tonight.

tbh mate west ham were not going to win it even if they put a show on they would have got screwed over by the officials at some point, the only thing your not going to get is a good piss up on the continent and that's only if you travel,Thursday nights is a no no concentrate on the table this year it will make or break you

I wish they had done better, chances are we are about to loose our 4th champions league space to italy and really its utterly deserved. Can't blame west ham for not wanting 20 extra matches when they need to make sure they are stable in the PL for the next couple years with the new ground.

Not going to happen, didn't Sampdoria totally fuck up too?

I like your lot but I'm putting a tenner on you going down.

What is the point of clubs like West Ham United?

Second strings in cup competitions all the time.

"Hey son, 2015 was a great year, we finished 9th"

Is that straight up Mat? Fucking hell, whoever signed off on that wants fucking with a big dog. You can't blame West Ham for taking advantage of it but fuck me, the tax payer is getting fucked up the arse with their own cock.
BBC news documentary on at 20:30.

They asked for a copy of the contract using the freedom of information act. Most of it was censored for "commercial sensitivity" those bits weren't. They are getting a rent free stadium with everything paid for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.