West Ham Thread 2015/16

What's the point. They're a football club, what was the point of MCFC 15 years ago ?

Football club compete for trophies regardless of whether they have high chance or a low chance realistically of winning it.

If you knocked out because you didn't play well then that is football, if you get knocked out because you played a weakened team that is unacceptable.

They've played in Europe six times in 120 years, if they aren't striving to win every trophy possible then what is the point of existing? If MCFC 15 years ago as you put it were happy to finish above 17 every season i would not have been happy.

Football club compete for trophies regardless of whether they have high chance or a low chance realistically of winning it.

If you knocked out because you didn't play well then that is football, if you get knocked out because you played a weakened team that is unacceptable.

They've played in Europe six times in 120 years, if they aren't striving to win every trophy possible then what is the point of existing? If MCFC 15 years ago as you put it were happy to finish above 17 every season i would not have been happy.
Unfortunately you've got to look at the financial implications, an extra few rounds in the Europa league could seriously fuck up their season, with little to no chance of winning the cup. As fans we want to win every game, but at times discretion can be the best part of valour

Unfortunately you've got to look at the financial implications, an extra few rounds in the Europa league could seriously fuck up their season, with little to no chance of winning the cup. As fans we want to win every game, but at times discretion can be the best part of valour
Can footballers not play twice a week?

Southampton played there full strengh team tonight and they were 3-0 up from the first leg, success breeds success. West ham will probably lose at the weekend anyway.

Thing is they'd have little chance v the Arse anyway so should have played a full side for fitness/pre-season friendly.

Losing to Arse wouldn't be the result to relegate them.

Small time attitude from Billic and the owners for a club with top 6 aspirations.

It just seems s crazy to me, West Ham will never be able to compete for any cups as they will never get any better. If i was a West Ham fan i would rather finish 17th and have a cup run in europe than finish 13th and get knocked out so early but maybe that's just me.

BBC News 24 doing a hatchet job on Gold and Sullivan and the cost of the move to the Olympic Stadium, the good news for a change is they put forward the Etihad as the way it should have been done :)
On again Tonight...Fri...8-30 if anybody interested

On again Tonight...Fri...8-30 if anybody interested

Well worth watching, hope the Labour MP Bryant stays on Boris Johnsons case as he and Lord Coe have a lot to answer regarding the stadium handover to WHU. Also giving Brady a seat in the Lords stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.