West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I sat in the home end sat,and tbh i didn't hear any disparaging remarks about us from fans around me,quite a few for the ref..

Pretty good atmosphere which rose to a crescendo when they scored and this lasted into the half time break,all hammers had a bounce in their step, lots of smiles at the bar downstairs( never seen a ground with so many bars and toilets ) excited talk ,all through half time,then the atmosphere dropped like a stone ...City had scored...Id missed the goal..,I knew that 2nd pint wasnt a good idea,but that warm feeling inside was priceless...deep behind enemy lines...but no outward projection of joy. ..that came when I later saw Doku's mint goal.A New form of Beauty.....

Great day out.

Exactly same experience for me, except I was back in my seat for the Doku goal. Guy at side of me said Erling wasn’t scoring today ….. whoops.

Really enjoyed watching from a decent seat near half way line, rather than feeling I was in another county from the City section. Now I just need to unsubscribe from the daily West Ham emails :O

If I remember correctly it was during Pellegrini's tenure that we developed the "scoop / lob" technique to overcome packed defences that was used twice yesterday, once resulting in a good save from a Haarland volley and once resulting in Bernado's goal.
Nasri used the lob the most I reckon :-)

I'm a bit impressed by West Ham's Youtube channel. Good and very fair commentators.

Very fair commentary.
Doku's goal looks even better .the pace he is running at the defenders is electric, with absolute full control of the ball.Wow.

The side pundit sounds like Paul Walsh...
Rodri shot in 1st half was superb.
A lot of class on that pitch Saturday ,a brilliant game to watch,the commentary described the excitement well,very respectful of City

Last edited:
I'm a bit impressed by West Ham's Youtube channel. Good and very fair commentators.

this is the commentary/coverage i had on the stream i watched from USA, so i am not sure if West Ham TV use that American TV service, or America were piping it in from West Ham TV.

I sat in the home end sat,and tbh i didn't hear any disparaging remarks about us from fans around me,quite a few for the ref..

Pretty good atmosphere which rose to a crescendo when they scored and this lasted into the half time break,all hammers had a bounce in their step, lots of smiles at the bar downstairs( never seen a ground with so many bars and toilets ) excited talk ,all through half time,then the atmosphere dropped like a stone ...City had scored...Id missed the goal..,I knew that 2nd pint wasnt a good idea,but that warm feeling inside was priceless...deep behind enemy lines...but no outward projection of joy. ..that came when I later saw Doku's mint goal.A New form of Beauty.....

Great day out.
I was in the away end and the West Ham fans to the side of us were really giddy going into half time. Whistling for half time was hilarious. I think they thought they'd be presented with Tottenham's "We Beat Man City Cup" at half time. Quite enjoyed it really because they've turned into the quietest fans in the country following the change of grounds. Most weren't back in their seats by the time we finished celebrating Doku's goal. They left faster than a utd fan at Wembley when the third went in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.