West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Last season we seemed to wait until the second half before we came out of first gear, from what I've been reading on here and watching last week it seems the opposite this season.
We play superbly in the first half and then take our foot off the accelerator for the second...... did I mix my metaphors there???? ;-) ;-)

Reactions: CC1
Wow. That's an actual good analysis in regard to the own goal. Dias' putting his hands behind his back completely limits one's ability to adjust accordingly. The handball rules need complete reforming.

“He won’t be able to do it in the prem”. Haaland continues to prove them wrong !!!
Is it me or does he look an even better play er this year ???

I know it wasn’t a perfect performance but I thought the defense deserves some plaudits (match thread disagrees!). Even when we weren’t totally in control we looked more solid than last year (this back four would have elicited some pre match groans for sure). Last year, I think we would have let in at least one more in this game. All of the traditional back three had nice saves/clearances/blocks.

This sub can't function without picking a player, seemingly at random, and deciding they're not good enough.

Match thread at various moments had Rico, Grealish, Dias and Doku as not being good enough despite them all putting huge shifts in. Spoiled doesn't even cover it.
Forget everything you read in the match day thread as soon as you read it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.