West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Brilliant result and a wonderful performance.

Dug in really well in the first portion of the second half as fair fucks to West Ham, they will give a lot of teams a very tough game.

The quality, composure and determination we have as a team is frightening. Everyone pulling their weight.

Three lovely assists for Bernie, Rico and (especially pleased for) Nunes.

Gundo a delight off the bench. All this done whilst giving John Boy, Kyle and Rodders an extended rest.

Haaland just looks imperious.

Pain in the arse this international break.
Way too soon this fucking break, 3 matches in is pathetic. Something has to change it really does re international matches

Oppo fans were waiting for the moment when the likes of Ferna and Kun would leave.

But we managed to replace the legends with even better players in Rodri and Haaland. Life is not fair to the red clubs :)
The fuck it isnt fair those shady cunts have been lording it up with a helping hand for far too long, what would be fair for them would be if they disolved and their stadiums exploded and that would be a good first step to being fair

We look right on it already this season. Usually a slower burner for us .
Awesome start from the only team to come from Manchester.

Last edited:
Really??...i think both have had great starts to the season.

Dias is looking back to his best and Gvardiol is getting better every game, he's a great player imo.

Our defence looked solid again today, it was unfortunate og today that's all.
Don't think our defenders need to put their hands behind their backs, affects the balance, however no harm done.

Grealish did really well for his cameo but still needs to work on his finishing
Nunes best position is on the left wing; did really well there. Would like to see more of them there. I don't think he can make it in midfield otherwise.
Rico is consistent which lovely
Halaand is an incredible striker.
I don't think Doku is going to make it here; he has reached his capabilities and I'd rather see him come on as a sub when Oscar Bob returns. Ideally, I would like him sold in the future.
gvardiol and Dias have been very shaky so far to the season

Overall, though we have such an amazing squad when you think of it; still missing Foden, Oscar Bob, John stones. I'm glad we did not buy anybody this transfer window. Our squad is already complete.
Gvardiol had a couple of shaky moments today, but also some great ones. I thought Dias was fine. I wish he'd stop putting his hands behind his back, though.

The problem for me today, especially in the second half, was the midfield. They were getting at our defense far too quickly and easily.

Reactions: ufo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.