West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

gvardiol and Dias have been very shaky so far to the season
Really??...i think both have had great starts to the season.

Dias is looking back to his best and Gvardiol is getting better every game, he's a great player imo.

Our defence looked solid again today, it was unfortunate og today that's all.

Having kept abreast of the EFC game this afternoon, as the Dias oggy went in i thought at least we weren't 2-0 up and we can go again. Fine performance as it turned out. Kevin was unlucky and could have had a couple, too! Bet West Ham fans are getting a bit fed up of us darn the East End. Have we lost at that ground yet?
Great save by ariola from KDB

Great performance again. only concern was getting caught on the break on more than one occasion, but the introduction of Gundo put a stop to all that

Really??...i think both have had great starts to the season.

Dias is looking back to his best and Gvardiol is getting better every game, he's a great player imo.

Our defence looked solid again today, it was unfortunate og today that's all.
agreed

Can't really argue with Kevs.
Yes Kev's and the foul on Lewis were both well deserved. Don't remember much else in the game to warrant yellows, five yellows is a fair number, it wasn't a bad tempered game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.