West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I wast thinking the same right before the third went in .Kova reminded me of Barry and thought how blessed we truly are watching these top class players but today we had kdb , kova , gundog and bernie minding midfield like no other fucking business.

Yep
There is so much to come more this season, Foden Rodri Stones Ake Walker Gundogan and hopefully Oscar Bobb
Somebody said but we are an ageing squad hahaha Not many of our players are over 30

Proud to support this club. Outstanding commitment from the players. The football continues to be sheer joy to watch. I think the only weak link is Doku. Would take Bobb, Savvy or Jack all day long before Doku.
TBF, Doku is a different player playing on the left wing. He’s a long way from being the finished product but he could be fantastic for us. Every time he gets the ball he draws two or three defenders to him. He just needs to work on not losing possession and his final ball.

Great performance today for the most part, lost control for a period of the second half, but overall a great team performance, and some great individual performances.

Then you look who's missing still.

Great to start with 3 wins, only 35 more to go.

Thought West Ham were decent, big improvement from last season but we were for the most part excellent, I was kind of worried we haven’t made hardly any signings but this team looks like a well oiled (yes I know) machine it’s quite something to watch

West Ham, will be a solid Mid Table but they do have a problem with consistency and there are a few teams in that bracket

huge performance, WHU aint playing with this intensity when they are up against dippers, Arse...

only small negative the corners, I want to see improvement in our set up, even the delivery is like the ball coming in way too high or way too flat, often on the long side for someone to head it back into the middle, which requires two accurate actions from our players in the box, rather than one great jump and accurate header into the net....
we have about 300 corners a year.

Thought West Ham were decent, big improvement from last season but we were for the most part excellent, I was kind of worried we haven’t made hardly any signings but this team looks like a well oiled (yes I know) machine it’s quite something to watch

West Ham, will be a solid Mid Table but they do have a problem with consistency and there are a few teams in that bracket
My only worry is the lack of back up for Erling. Even if he stays injury free the player we are seeing now is a level above last season and it shows he benefits from rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.