West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

huge performance, WHU aint playing with this intensity when they are up against dippers, Arse...

only small negative the corners, I want to see improvement in our set up, even the delivery is like the ball coming in way too high or way too flat, often on the long side for someone to head it back into the middle, which requires two accurate actions from our players in the box, rather than one great jump and accurate header into the net....
we have about 300 corners a year.
I agree. We never do anything with corners which is surprising with Haaland in there.

3rd place in number of goals from set pieces last season and least conceded
We were really inventive from corners today too and unlucky not to score.

The KDB shot saved early on and Bernardo’s header over in the second half.

Scoring from corners isn’t as easy as people expect. It’s around 3% of corners taken that result in goals.

Proud to support this club. Outstanding commitment from the players. The football continues to be sheer joy to watch. I think the only weak link is Doku. Would take Bobb, Savvy or Jack all day long before Doku.
Everybody loves somebody sometimes...

My only worry is the lack of back up for Erling. Even if he stays injury free the player we are seeing now is a level above last season and it shows he benefits from rest.
Looks hungrier to get involved - tracking back to make a tackle or two and sometimes dropping back to grab the ball in midfield. And seems to be helping his productivity at the top end alsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.