West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Not a disaster, could have been worse, should have been better.

The only positive from today is that the PL is still in our own hands. That said, there were 7 or 8 City players out there today who will need to up their game significantly against Villa... If they're picked to play that is.

Sorry not into all this “draw is a good result” love Pep but time and again we have shown we lack the killer instinct in big games. Yeah patched up defence - but best way to protect them would be to pin West Ham back in their own half - did it to an extent in 2nd half - but not in 1st - result puts us under pressure for last game regardless of dippers result on Tuesday.

Sorry not into all this “draw is a good result” love Pep but time and again we have shown we lack the killer instinct in big games. Yeah patched up defence - but best way to protect them would be to pin West Ham back in their own half - did it to an extent in 2nd half - but not in 1st - result puts us under pressure for last game regardless of dippers result on Tuesday.

Fcuk me we have 90 points we can’t get 100 points every season or 114

The players always give a good account to themselves so I will take the draw from the defeat we were facing at half time.

The only observation I may whisper with a very hushed tone is maybe Allison is tiny bit better then Ederson overall!
I don’t know if anyone agrees to this

Dipper fans might just ?

He was dreadful today and spread panic through an already nervy back four with his senseless rushes of blood out of his area. As a shot stopper he is bang average. His passing is superlative, almost unrivalled, but he should be looking to get better in several other areas.
Should have gone with Easy in Goal, you piss taking bastards ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.