West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

The players always give a good account to themselves so I will take the draw from the defeat we were facing at half time.

The only observation I may whisper with a very hushed tone is maybe Allison is tiny bit better then Ederson overall!
I don’t know if anyone agrees to this
Allison would be a disaster with how we play. Have you seen his footwork.?

Sorry not into all this “draw is a good result” love Pep but time and again we have shown we lack the killer instinct in big games. Yeah patched up defence - but best way to protect them would be to pin West Ham back in their own half - did it to an extent in 2nd half - but not in 1st - result puts us under pressure for last game regardless of dippers result on Tuesday.
If the dippers lose on Tuesday we win the league before the Villa game..

Sorry not into all this “draw is a good result” love Pep but time and again we have shown we lack the killer instinct in big games. Yeah patched up defence - but best way to protect them would be to pin West Ham back in their own half - did it to an extent in 2nd half - but not in 1st - result puts us under pressure for last game regardless of dippers result on Tuesday.
The first half was a shit show, similar to Southampton and Palace away. Way too slow and ponderous.

A statistical battering, missed chances, Eddie lets in the first shot, again! Could have been disastrous and then we snatch a draw out of the jaws of victory. But I did predict a Mahrez pen miss today in the thread on penalty takers - sorry guys! For players who miss a pen or get sent off there should be a public floggin' with a stallion's dick!

Been out all day and just got back in without much info due to a family meeting, i got one update with the score at 2.0 and thought shit we have blown it big time and the dippers will batter Southampton in midweek and control the title ?

Well mixed emotions finding out we got back into the game but missed a pen to win the game ?
But I truly would have taken the point before kick off and after being 2 down it's a big point, all we can ask is having it in our own hands at home
FFS stop talking sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.