West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

If we not beat Villa we deserve to lose title. We should smash them at home. I dont want any excuses.
We also have Foden to come in, Sterling and Gundogan are also fresh and hopefully Ake will be fit.

We're playing at home to win the title, enough said!

Having calmed down and giving it some thought. From previous experience, I think it is quite easy to tell which players are going to miss a penalty by the look on their face as they put the ball down. Mahrez's face had all the characteristics of someone who was not at all comfortable taking it. Really just don't understand why he's taking that kick with the form KDB has been in of late.

To be honest Im now glad we are going into this this knowing we have to win (Dippers winning midweek of course)
No half heartedness in our play,just full on attack
It didn't change much really because we would still have needed at least draw against Villa and sometimes, especially for us, it's easier to play for a win. We don't really do draws do we?

Well a fully qualified referee, Alty Taylor didn't think it was, even though it was crystal clear and right in front of him.
Alty, along with everyone else thought so with the benefit of a replay.
I was asking if the other poster still thought it wasn't with the benefit of seeing it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.