West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Ian. You are either stoned or have no capacity for sensible. judgement. Not sure which but lie down for a bit and please stop posting bollocks.
Surely you can't be blind to the real issues here..leadership is crucial in a good defense - even when Dias is not on it Stone..Laporte, Ake etc play better as they feel more assured. He is crucial to me, even if he just directs the back 3,4 or 5...Ederson just isn't the commanding type to help here when Dias isn't in. It's just a fact...this lie down bollox and not look critically curtails brilliant sides like us from keep moving forward. We have the best GD and best defenses because it is critically evaluated by our coaching staff and analysts - lose Dias and its very tough for us. Walker of course is a huge loss as well as he is so quick he can cover for lapses - i just think the coaching staff / recruitment team should keep looking at the fine margins. Having an over officious GK is anoying when your playing - but in the long run helps...as well as saving more 1 v1's then not...i hope Eddie comes back next year and flying i really do. To not talk debate these things as a football fan..well takes away a big part of being a fan. Just my opinion - i respect yours ..

I don’t get into silly arguments of what could/shoulda…..I think Jesus should have been given the opportunity

Think with makeshift defence, them scoring two breakaways to come back like that and keeper goes right way, I think they are amazing and we still have it in our hands

Surely you can't be blind to the real issues here..leadership is crucial in a good defense - even when Dias is not on it Stone..Laporte, Ake etc play better as they feel more assured. He is crucial to me, even if he just directs the back 3,4 or 5...Ederson just isn't the commanding type to help here when Dias isn't in. It's just a fact...this lie down bollox and not look critically curtails brilliant sides like us from keep moving forward. We have the best GD and best defenses because it is critically evaluated by our coaching staff and analysts - lose Dias and its very tough for us. Walker of course is a huge loss as well as he is so quick he can cover for lapses - i just think the coaching staff / recruitment team should keep looking at the fine margins. Having an over officious GK is anoying when your playing - but in the long run helps...as well as saving more 1 v1's then not...i hope Eddie comes back next year and flying i really do. To not talk debate these things as a football fan..well takes away a big part of being a fan. Just my opinion - i respect yours ..
Over thinking things mate. Put it all into perspective in terms of what we achieved yesterday and that 1 win from winning Prem. Then take a breath

We will have a full week rest and may be some players back from injury.
I think liverpool will not make the league a priority now as they have more of a chance of winning champions league than the league so their injured players will not be risked mid week. Pool i think will lose some points tuesday plus villa are playing mid week.
These are positive sign for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.