West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

News Flash!!! Manchester City have the chance to retain the PL title and therefore win it for the 4th time in the last 5 seasons.
It's a game played by humans and Mahrez missed a penalty shit happens, it's all part of the game, Give them 3 days off with the players injured coming in for treatment only if necessary. 3 days to prepare with players rested and ready for action.
We are at home in a game we need to win it's our time to shine for the boys, come on guys let's just get behind them and push them over the line.

What a team and what a manager but there are no better fans than us and we must show this on Sunday.

Come on City!!!!

Haha….brilliant! Wonder what the average life expectancy of a city fans is? I actually don’t mind all the venting flapping & so on, makes a good read/laugh if nothing else, it’s all in the moment or done with emotion, but some people should be made to read their posts again
A certain amount of stress in life is good for you. A fucking good job when it comes to supporting City and that's for sure.

Last edited:
Started the game with needing to win the last game of the season to win the league and and ended it with the exact same situation.

Conceded two poor goals, but it is what it is, lads made up for it with the second half.

I will say tho, one of the worst referring displays I've seen this season, blatant pen missed, was basically forced to give the second one although he clearly didn't want too and potentially should of been a red for them. Awful.

Overall, looking at the game from before it started, it's not great. Looking at it from where we were at half time and it's a fantastic result. Everyone can rest up for the week and we can be fresh for Sunday.
This. The referee and other officials won't give us a sausage next week.

Forget the points total - fact is we had chance to wrap up the title at West Ham and blew it - like when we the same chance against Utd and blew that too
The Villa game is a worry for me, Stevie G and the footballing gods could come back to haunt us.

We have given Gerrard so much grief over his slip against Chelsea that cost Liverpool the title, Sunday gives him a chance of redemption.

Make no mistake Gerrard will have Villa playing like men possessed on Sunday, we will have to be at our best to get the job done.

Started the game with needing to win the last game of the season to win the league and and ended it with the exact same situation.

Conceded two poor goals, but it is what it is, lads made up for it with the second half.

I will say tho, one of the worst referring displays I've seen this season, blatant pen missed, was basically forced to give the second one although he clearly didn't want too and potentially should of been a red for them. Awful.

Overall, looking at the game from before it started, it's not great. Looking at it from where we were at half time and it's a fantastic result. Everyone can rest up for the week and we can be fresh for Sunday.

Re the red, are you referring to the foul on KDB from the through ball? I was thinking that myself, why on earth would that be just a yellow

The Villa game is a worry for me, Stevie G and the footballing gods could come back to haunt us.

We have given Gerrard so much grief over his slip against Chelsea that cost Liverpool the title, Sunday gives him a chance of redemption.

Make no mistake Gerrard will have Villa playing like men possessed on Sunday, we will have to be at our best to get the job done.
How will he have them playing like men possessed ?

Villa will have to have the game of there lives and bear in mind they have a game on Thursday night ......... I honestly think you will batter them easily

I know what you're saying mate plus there's the Coutinho factor as well, he will probably have the game of his life after being quiet for the last five or six. If we're on it from the first whistle we'll be ok, if not it could be a very long afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.