West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Not precisely. But anyone who has ever played for a coach that they love knows to what extent they would give their fullest energies for them.
My take is that they love him and would run through a proverbial wall for him.
They aren't coming to the Etihad to lay down for us.
They aren't but we will make them lie down.

Errrrr, I believe I mentioned this game stood out like a sore thumb over a month ago!

To think we have made the last game, against a Villa team run by the ex-King of the Kop, a must win to avoid losing the title, is a bad thing.

The 38 game season should never have come down to this, and ex-Dipper Ings will have found the shooting boots he forgot to wear against the Dippers, and Watkins will exploit the same holes as Bowen did yesterday…the diagonal in behind the currently slowest back line in the League, compounded by AWOL full backs!

If this game isn’t 3-0 at HT, the nerves inside the Etihad will be jangling…on and off the field. Gerrard is salivating at the prospect of handing this trophy, and his managerial career, to Liverpool.
West Ham beat Liverpool at home.

The point we gained there yesterday is literally the difference between the two teams in the league.

Thats how big a comeback the second half was.

Errrrr, I believe I mentioned this game stood out like a sore thumb over a month ago!

To think we have made the last game, against a Villa team run by the ex-King of the Kop, a must win to avoid losing the title, is a bad thing.

The 38 game season should never have come down to this, and ex-Dipper Ings will have found the shooting boots he forgot to wear against the Dippers, and Watkins will exploit the same holes as Bowen did yesterday…the diagonal in behind the currently slowest back line in the League, compounded by AWOL full backs!

If this game isn’t 3-0 at HT, the nerves inside the Etihad will be jangling…on and off the field. Gerrard is salivating at the prospect of handing this trophy, and his managerial career, to Liverpool.
You've convinced me, just give them the title now.

Danny Ings is a Southampton fan from Winchester. He played about 15 games for Liverpool. This isn't a Connor Coady situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.