West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Ur last resort should be academy players, not makeshift midfielders who aren’t even the best players when it comes to their natural position let alone converting them to defenders. I don’t want to hear bullshit excuses "they are not ready" if not now when? Do they magically become ready when they are 27? Zinchenko providing to the attack lol? He’s slow and weak. Can he do anything Josh Wilson can’t? Ake was fit enough to be on the bench. Even if he could only play 20 mins and start that would be 100x better than ferna.
Listen Einstein now is not the time to try youngsters. This is a crucial time when experience is needed. IMO zinchenko is a quality player, a full international that Pep trusts. Yes he struggles against fast and tricky wingers but so does the likes of TAA. It’s not his position but he gives his all and he never hides and always shows for the ball and very intelligent with the ball. Yes I’m all for trying the youngsters but not now when the pressure is on.

Couldn't disagree more!

To need a win in a home game against a mediocre team to guarantee a title is a position any other club would bite your hand off for.

We're in a great position. Looking forward to an electric atmosphere Sunday.
If I woke up out of a coma today with no knowledge of what happened since last year, I might agree. I didn’t. Nor did you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.