West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

In big matches? I honestly would be happy to be proven wrong that he scores game-deciding (with major title implication) penalties more than other players and so it was justified for him to take that penalty.
But he’s shown reliability, it’s a long time since the stratosphere effort against the Dippers.

Surely you are not advocating that professional footballers have discussions about WHO or the situation you are playing against dictates who is taking the penalty.

I’m gutted he missed it but if KDB stepped up and missed it we would have loads of posts on here screaming “why the fuck did Riyad not take it?”

We’ve done brilliantly to dig out a result today, emotions are running high but it won’t seem so bad in the morning as it’s IN OUR HANDS. I trust the boys in blue to do the needful next week.

Villa will fight like fuck against us.

I doubt the same is true of Wolves and Southampton.

We have dished out last day despair to others and I've got an awful feeling that we might be on the receiving end this time.

That penalty miss......

Southampton are a weird team. They will either get something or be totally destroyed.

Considering the circumstances I'll take that. Bit gutted about the pen not being converted but it doesn't change what we need to do.

Hopefully we win it :)

Liverpool will win both of their games
The question will be have city got the bottle to see it through when destination is in their own hands ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.