West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Said it before so I'll say it again
A must score pen
Watch what Benzema did
I can't understand for the life of me why we always have to beat the keeper - fucking fuming!!

Have to be happy with a point. Villa at home for the title, its basically gift wrapped. They are awful - we really have bottled it if we can't beat them. Come on the boys, just think it will make those scouse cnuts even more fuming when they lose out by just 1pt as opposed to 3.

I can’t believe people are ragging on Mahrez, he was instrumental in the fight back. He’s made big penalties, have we forgotten the Champions League already?!
I can. He missed a penalty. One that would have effectively won us the League. People are naturally disappointed and venting. It wasn’t a great penalty.

Added to that he was anonymous for most of the match and did sod all defensively. He is a luxury player that has some sublime skill but frankly, across all seasons he has been with us if you were to assess him objectively he’s not quick, can only play one position and is the worst defensive player of anyone else in our team.

hmmmm does the presenter on sky know something that a good lot of us have been thinking “ well it all goes down to the last game of the season “ but then that means the red scousers will 100% win or draw on Tuesday,strange cause if Southampton were to win the title is done ..

Great game Blues.

Typical I had to sit this one out and look after my little one today - gutted to not give Noble a clap.

You obviously dominated proceedings and expected one way travel but we looked dangerous on the break, Antonio and Bowen caused havoc I thought - pressure was off us more and I think that was the difference, also your defensive injuries played a part.

Lot of our fans saying it wasn’t a pen and the ref gave us nothing all game - It was a clear pen.

Grealish was class and we couldn’t handle him.

Anyway, win the league please. Can’t stand the scousers and would happily have thrown the game today - providing Utd lose to palace and we beat Brighton next week.

Up the Hammers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.