West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a start to the season that was !
Then we beat Derby County at home with Michael Johnson scoring a great goal,our first at home since January (?) then we beat utd 1nil go to top of the league.
Happy Days.
And who could forget Elanos free kick v Boro.

If Savinho keeps playing as well as he has begun he will be starting the big games. As I see it Grealish may find it very hard to get a regular starting place when everyone is fit. When Bobb returns he may find he is getting splinters from his time on the bench. He is one of a number of players who may be leaving us in the not to distant future.

I think Savinho is fantastic, better than I expected, but my educated guess is that Pep rates both Bernardo and Gundogan very highly, more than many fans. Rodri said recently that Gundo is the most underrated player. To start both Foden and Savinho on the wings, 2 from Gundo, Bernie, Kova and KDB have to be on the bench...And if people want Foden centrally and Savinho on the right, then both Bernie and Gundo have to be benched. Pep's not likely to do it.

To play Foden centrally in big games, Pep will have to play Bernie on the right, and Savinho/Doku/Grealish on the left, with one from Gundo and KDB on the bench.

Last edited:
Lots of new signings in squad tho according to my hammer mate
Taking time to gel. Better at Palace obviously.

They weren't that good at Palace to be honest. Should have been behind but managed to go and put the ball in the net and kill the game off. Palace had a lot of chances before that.

They'll take some time to gel, but they have pace on the counter and some good creative players so they'll always be a threat at home.

Hopefully we control the game, get the first goal and get the job done from there though. I still see them as a bit lacking defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.