West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Might be wrong but I think he scored another goal a couple of years earlier that had a bit more significance for the trajectory of the club while not being paid to score goals for Leicester
No city fan would celebrate scoring against city and then have the audacity to grift a living from the club afterwards

Got to admit that I thought we had wasted our chance in that draw against Arsenal at ours.

Should have known better to be honest

It's just that the prospect of having to win all our remaining games, with so many left to play, seemed insurmountable at that point.

I guess that's why 4 in a row has never been done before, and kudos to Arsenal to taking it to the last day (and fuck off Liverpool, you demented twats).

I love everyone on here tonight, but most of all my beloved City

It was never in doubt. I had about a 3 minute spell on nervousness when we kicked off second half but it faded quickly. We were superb. Shoukd have been 6. Hope erling puts his boots on the right feet next season.
loads of arsenal fans trudging out of the bar talking up next seaosn. I said “fuck off, youll be second again”.
foden will be even better. Gvardiol will be better (what a fucking player). Haaland will be back on it, he was crap by his standards and still pissed the golden boot.
what a time to be a city fan. We are witnessing absolute greatness. It will never be repeated. Thank you Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.