West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Got to admit that I thought we had wasted our chance in that draw against Arsenal at ours.

Should have known better to be honest

It's just that the prospect of having to win all our remaining games, with so many left to play, seemed insurmountable at that point.

I guess that's why 4 in a row has never been done before, and kudos to Arsenal to taking it to the last day (and fuck off Liverpool, you demented twats).

I love everyone on here tonight, but most of all my beloved City
Funny as fuck, they came and got the result they wanted And it turned out to be their undoing. Small time twats.

Emotional title win. Honestly didn’t expect it this season. We are living in a wondrously blue time, right here right now.

Grafted all season to keep up with Arsenal who after all the jokes and taking the piss pushed us hard. I think we now have to take them seriously going forward.

Ruined the Klopp tour and turned it into a nightmare media darling cup only.

115 yea yea I don’t care, it’s not real and we ain’t really here anyway.

Enjoy these magical moments. Thanks to pep and all the players for giving us another memorable year.

No city fan would celebrate scoring against city and then have the audacity to grift a living from the club afterwards
You do you, but no idea why anyone would have bitterness towards Dickov.
Pretty poor footballer that made a decent career out of trying his hardest. Tried his hardest for us and got a legendary moment out of it, went and tried his hardest for Leicester and Blackburn and then even came back to us and tried his hardest for us again despite arguably at no point being a PL level footballer. He will always be associated with the club thanks to his (especially one) significant contribution and he is probably very gratefull for that association. Also natural that he gives back to us as an off-the-field guy around the club that no doubt has grown to love us now after his career, rather than giving back when playing for other teams fighting relegation against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.