West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Well done Blues, staff and players and fans. Magnificent.

I didn't go, youngest lad took my seat in 330 to see his first title win in the flesh, hope he's not too pissed. In all honesty I'm getting far too nervous these days, feel my heart racing every game (that 10 men 2-0 v Forest was torture)

I only ever watch games I'm at, even Istanbul, so avoided telly and radio till 6:20 and just felt overwhelming relief when I looked.

Drink it in.

Last edited:
Why was this dick giving out the trophy? Someone who scored a goal that could have relegated us which at the time could have finished the club off , city fan my arse
You’re having a laugh and wind up. I dread to think where we’d be right now without him. Maybe fighting with Leeds to get back to the promise land. I couldn’t think of a better person to give out the trophy today.

I bet the players love having overweight half cut men in their 50’s charging at them at full time
It would be nice if for once people could just stay off the pitch and let the players enjoy the moment with each other and share the moment with the fans
I agree but it was entirely predictable and remiss of the club not to employ many more times the number of stewards/security staff than they did if they were serious about preventing the pitch invasion.

You do you, but no idea why anyone would have bitterness towards Dickov.
Pretty poor footballer that made a decent career out of trying his hardest. Tried his hardest for us and got a legendary moment out of it, went and tried his hardest for Leicester and Blackburn and then even came back to us and tried his hardest for us again despite arguably at no point being a PL level footballer. He will always be associated with the club thanks to his (especially one) significant contribution and he is probably very gratefull for that association. Also natural that he gives back to us as an off-the-field guy around the club that no doubt has grown to love us now after his career, rather than giving back when playing for other teams fighting relegation against us
I met him before the Chelsea semi in 2013, top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.