West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Yet again MOTD bring up the 115 charges during our title analysis. What a disgrace, a public funded broadcaster trying to rain on our moment of joy, the same thing happened last year.

Really emotional day. More emotional than expected. Hot and stuffy, packed to the rafters, noisy as anything. My mum got a bit upset after the final whistle. Her brother, who started taking her to City in the mid-70s, died in 2020 and he's missed all this, as have two of her best mates who died in 2020 and 2022. The treble, the three-peat, now four on the trot. For me, with enough distance and space from it, I can now admit that I was a lot closer to dying in 2019 and 2020 than I allowed myself to believe at the time. To live through that period of my life and see days like today is a feeling I can't get over. And back when I was at college I used to tell a scrawny 11-year-old called Philip that he couldn't play in the students vs. teachers football matches on a Friday after school because if he got hurt we'd get in trouble, and today he's scored the goals that took us to the title while winning Premier League POTY. A huge sign of just how much time has passed since the takeover and the FA Cup win in 2011, and how much has happened in the intervening years. It's not properly sunk in yet what we've achieved with this title and I've still not figured out how we managed to go again after expending so much effort last season. Unbelievable times and I can't believe how lucky I am.

Yet again MOTD bring up the 115 charges during our title analysis. What a disgrace, a public funded broadcaster trying to rain on our moment of joy, the same thing happened last year.
To be fair if they don't bring it up they'll get criticised for ignoring it. They can't win really.

Ian Wright shut it down fast, to his credit. Just said he wants the case to be resolved so this City team can be properly recognised for what it is. A good man, Ian Wright. Loads of time for him.

WELL DONE.

what a season, what a fucking series of performances year on year. 91 points after losing Gundo and having De Bruyne not even playing like 20 games.

Foden stepped up and what a player he is.

4 in a row.

eat that Trent Arnold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.