West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

I joined this forum in August. I’m a middle aged mom in the US and don’t know a lot of people that like “football.” And although you all have stressed me out on plenty of occasions or made me want to throw my phone, I’ve spent far too much time on this site. Having someone to celebrate “with” has made it so much more enjoyable. So thank you.

And most importantly, I got to see City in person this fall. And now I can say, I (and my ungrateful children and Spurs supporting husband..haha) got to see the greatest football team ever play!

NBC post-match pundits waxing lyrical about Pep whilst showing footage of Arteta walking around a mostly empty Emirates.

Fucking hell, get a grip NBC.
They also had sound from Emirates so we were "treated" to North London forever as the City staff were starting to come out for the presentation. Embarassing

I joined this forum in August. I’m a middle aged mom in the US and don’t know a lot of people that like “football.” And although you all have stressed me out on plenty of occasions or made me want to throw my phone, I’ve spent far too much time on this site. Having someone to celebrate “with” has made it so much more enjoyable. So thank you.

And most importantly, I got to see City in person this fall. And now I can say, I (and my ungrateful children and Spurs supporting husband..haha) got to see the greatest football team ever play!
How did you start supporting City? Or are you an English transplant to New England?

Welcome to the madhouse. Embrace it and enjoy it.

We've (wife and me) had a really wonderful weekend

We've travelled up and stayed with our son and his wife since Friday night, we've had a great time with our lovely grandson (just over 1 year old).

Me and my son left the game at FT, after the idiots went on the pitch, but were able to got back to his house just in time to see the trophy lift, with grandson sat on my lap, even at 1 he loves a football, and he watched us lift the trophy.

I hope he gets to see many more.

How did you start supporting City? Or are you an English transplant to New England?
Started watching football during the 2014 World Cup - as I was in labor. And after a stop in La Liga, started watching City because of the Argentinians. Stayed with City because other players I liked - Sane, Mahrez, Grealish- kept ending up here. It’s also fun to watch a team that wins - even if you’ll call me a glory hunter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.