West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

10 league titles! 1 ahead of Everton, 3 behind Arsenal, 9 behind Liverpool and 10 behind United.

I’m just starting to think we could catch United in my life time ….. if I stop drinking ….. stop having all day breakfasts …… lose some weight ….. exercise regularly …… do some yoga …….

58 now so could potentially squeak enough years out of my body/ticker !

who is that group of lads in the bottom right corner of the family stand all wearing royal blue tops....anyone know?
No idea but they jumped up when West Ham scored then most of them piled on the pitch at the end celebrating.

I agree. If Arsenal had gone for it and won at the Etihad they it probably would have been the knock out blow for us. A bit like when Leicester Citu came here and beat us in 2016, it was all over after that game. Arsenal were spineless in their approach that day.

Rodri was right about their weak mentality. If they'd tried to win, we would have battered them and they knew it.
Arteta is a fraud. When push came to shove, he parked the bus rather than give it a real go. Shithouse.

Got to admit that I thought we had wasted our chance in that draw against Arsenal at ours.

Should have known better to be honest

It's just that the prospect of having to win all our remaining games, with so many left to play, seemed insurmountable at that point.

I guess that's why 4 in a row has never been done before, and kudos to Arsenal to taking it to the last day (and fuck off Liverpool, you demented twats).

I love everyone on here tonight, but most of all my beloved City
I felt the same way after Arsenal. What a team though! Won every single game down the stretch under incredible pressure!

When this amazing team won the treble last season (the first to do it as reigning Champions) I really didn’t ask for much this year.
We’ve had quite a few remarks on here stating this side is not as good as others ! Wtf - our expectations are becoming ever higher.

It must be so difficult emotionally to come back and win the league again.
We had to go out in December and take part in the World Club cup.
We lost the iconic KDB very early in the season and remained so for months.
We lost our star striker for months.
We struggled to replace the magnificent leader in Ilkay.
We had the increasing scrutiny and vilification of the 115.

And we still collated 91points to win the league.
What a team :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.