West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Arsenal at the Etihad where this title was won and lost.

Arsenal celebrating at the final whistle after getting a point said everything and made our players beleive we could do it.

That day we were there for the taking and a strong, top side would have given us the le coup fatal, they failed and it cost them the title.

Fortune favours the brave.

Thunderbirds Are Go Gif
View attachment 119698
I’ll take that.
It was the only match I was at this season.
Myself and my young fella’ were over and we thought, what a shite game Arsenal made it, but…….
I like your take on it……. Always see the positives.

This 4 in a row stuff is incredible, but the achievement is far greater then we are getting credit for due to the timing.
The 20-21 season was compressed due to the previous season being partially delayed because of Covid.
Euro 2020 was played during the summer of 20-21.
The 21-22 season was compressed due to Euro 2020 and 22-23 having a World Cup in the middle of it.
The 22-23 season was fucked up due to that World Cup leading to the FA Cup final being in June and the CL final as late as 10th June.
The 23-24 season was interrupted due to the Euro Super Cup and the World Club Cup.
The majority of our players are internationals and have been dragged all over the place for real games and ridiculous friendlies. They've hardly had any rest for four seasons and there is another Euro tournament this season.
Winning four league titles in a row under those circumstances is bloody unbelievable.

I've just been out and bumped into a mate a (RAG) and I think we have broken them
No mention of the 115 charges, Fearing the FA Cup final, Very complementary and respectful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.