West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all sing, 'Champions again ole, ole...' from the 1st whistle, and keep it going as long as possible. It will instill in the team that we have complete faith in them, and it will help them, and me, relax.
That's never going to happen, that's presumption and we leave that to Arsenal and the Dippers

After recent weeks dealing with the pressure of "Must Win Games" , I believe the team are more than capable of dealing with pressure and delivering what is needed.

However we battered Real Madrid and still lost (even though it was on penalties) and we have form in creating unnecessarily stressful "last game of the season" occasions.

Sometimes luck is with you, sometimes it isn't. One day we won't come back after going behind.

West Ham will not roll over for us so Pep needs to pick a side which will deliver momentum from the first minute and to use his substitutes early if things are not going as planned.

Crowd needs to play it's part and be loud and proud from the coach welcome to the final whistle.

Hoping it's done and dusted by half-time for the sake of my very dodgy heart !

CTID

I must have refreshed the seating planner at least 1000 times the last week or so, one ticket popped up in the East Stand Lower but by the time I'd clicked it, it had gone. I obviously won't have this problem next year now I have a flexi gold ST!
But, if anyone could help me out with a ticket for Sunday, I will be forever grateful! Let me know blues, cheers!

West Ham at home to win the league has been the most comfortable of our previous final day "must wins" so hopefully it's the same again. Brighton away was fortunately a very quick turnaround from being 1-0 down.

Ultimately the Villa game is fresh in each of our players minds. And also in Pep's. Gerrard wanted to beat us for obvious reasons, he changed his tactics and Pep admitted he wasn't expecting them. He tweaked things, made changes and we won.

Sometimes in the drama of those final games the context is lost. Villa had a lot of players who have been instrumental in their success this season, they weren't as bad as Gerrard made them look! Also, our back 4 was Cancelo, Laporte, Ferny, Stones. We had plenty missing.

Against QPR we'd have won that game far more comfortably if Yaya hadn't gone off injured in my opinion. He was the one who had been there and done it in the biggest of occasions.

We've got a great squad full of winners who have been there and done it and will not be complacent. And we have a West Ham side who will not be bothered about spoiling the party with a manager who is on his way out and would probably prefer a post-match knees up than spoiling a party.

There's only one possible result on Sunday.
Surely.
Please, God.
I hope so mate, I want this one, more than any other, to do 4 on the spin and finally have something over those rag bastards, something they’ve never done, something they couldn’t do when they was the only team spending big and cherry picking all the top talent and something they couldn’t do even with that Scottish piss head having all the officials on the payroll and PGMOL in his back pocket

This one, for me, will be the sweetest of f the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.