West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have refreshed the seating planner at least 1000 times the last week or so, one ticket popped up in the East Stand Lower but by the time I'd clicked it, it had gone. I obviously won't have this problem next year now I have a flexi gold ST!
But, if anyone could help me out with a ticket for Sunday, I will be forever grateful! Let me know blues, cheers!
Good luck pal

Early goal would be good but i feel like it might a nervous first half again, they are only human and potential history makers is some pressure to have , a whole years work can be lost so they wont want to be the one who makes a mistake

Think it will be something like 2-1 to us
Is it only you for whom predicting a win is tempting fate/superstition?

Early goal would be good but i feel like it might a nervous first half again, they are only human and potential history makers is some pressure to have , a whole years work can be lost so they wont want to be the one who makes a mistake

Think it will be something like 2-1 to us
I'm preparing for another Agueroooooooooo moment. Anything else will be a nerve calming bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.