West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The killjoys are at it already.

Yeah its a tradition to storm the pitch at FT but with all the health and safety bollocks about nowadays they dont want to have them coming down on the club,if god forbid something happened,and it seems to be getting worse with any infringement punished nowadays,doesn’t bother me I’ve never done it but each to their own ..

lol I'd like to see them ban 15000 people
They have to be seen to try and stop pitch invasions.to pevent club punishments, but if people go on take their selfie and get off don't think they care that much. Pyros are a different matter though, fine outside for the arrival need to be stamped out in the ground.

Early goal would be good but i feel like it might a nervous first half again, they are only human and potential history makers is some pressure to have , a whole years work can be lost so they wont want to be the one who makes a mistake

Think it will be something like 2-1 to us

Every Respect must be given to West Ham, Forget all this title is over and City has won, its bollocks.
We have been there and bought the T-shirts before, Every game can be a banana skin and never take for granted the points are in the bag before a ball is kicked,

Pep and City Know Minds games will be played in the media and on Skysports, Just like Last night Spurs were being called cheats and embarrassing and rolling over, Nobody wants Manchester City to win the Title, It is bad for the game and the Premier League hahaha

Sky never questioned United in the 1990s and early 2000s and teams coming up short every season, Same with Liverpool in the 1970s.80s Nobody blinked an eye lid,

History Clubs, Well Manchester City are doing the same thing in building a History to match or beat theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.