West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he isn't but then neither was Gundogan. My point was that if we NEED a goal, he's not the man.
So what? There are plenty of players in our team who score; there are a lot of different jobs in a football team, not all of them are scoring goals. Nigel de Jong, Gareth Barry, didn’t score many either

Tough, tough game. Don't forget this team won a European trophy last season, they're no mugs and know how to win the big games. This is Moyes' last game as well so a bigger incentive alongside the fact that a lot of them are mates with Arsenal, England and possibly Europe's best midfield - Rice.

Personally I'd take 1-1 and hope Everton do a job at the Emirates, but that will also be tough given the fact that Arsenal are a team built on winners - Arteta, Rice, Jesus, Zinchenko, they all know how to get the job done.

This is our toughest test on the last day.

Very true. I think it’s the fact that in 3 of those matches we were at some stage losing(albeit in one match very briefly) that worries people.

The Villa game will be fresh in the minds of Pep and the majority of the squad who experienced it either on the pitch or in the stands. Pep always talks about having to suffer in the big moments and that Spurs game wasn't a walkover, we battled well to get the job done. I hope my confidence isn't misplaced, but I'm expecting a controlled and professional performance. It may end up a similar outcome to when we won the league against West Ham under Pellegrini, but getting the win is all that matters, any additional goals scored would be a bonus.

Tough, tough game. Don't forget this team won a European trophy last season, they're no mugs and know how to win the big games. This is Moyes' last game as well so a bigger incentive alongside the fact that a lot of them are mates with Arsenal, England and possibly Europe's best midfield - Rice.

Personally I'd take 1-1 and hope Everton do a job at the Emirates, but that will also be tough given the fact that Arsenal are a team built on winners - Arteta, Rice, Jesus, Zinchenko, they all know how to get the job done.

Oh how I laughed

Put it this way, if we were desperate for a goal, had multiple injuries during the match, finished up with our furthest forward players off the park and only had the choice of Gvardiol or Kovacic on the bench I'd go for the latter every time.

I'm NOT saying he's a bad player but I don't think it's a match we're going to lose in midfield but we HAVE to score.
......but not concede ??

Cereal winners like cornflakes.

Warning: City have just sent an email out saying it's going to be nice weather to remember to drink lots of fluids throughout the day.

I for one intend to comply fully.
I'm going to try and not have a gallon in town pre game and a dozen afterwards this time.

I was rough as fuck on Monday last season.

Best laid plans, aiming for 6 pre game and 7/8 afterwards this time.

Having a training session this afternoon in the local (only had 1 pint this week while watching the Spurs game) with my never felt more like singing the blues t-shirt on, especially for the couple of rags in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.