West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... This is an opportunity for our lads to have their names written into the history books, no way they’ll pass it up....

CTID
I wish it was that simple. The rags did in 2010 was it, missed out by 1 point to Chelsea.

City win, Arsenal win = City champions
City win, Arsenal draw = City champions
City win, Arsenal lose = City champions
City draw, Arsenal draw = City champions
City draw, Arsenal lose = City champions
City lose, Arsenal draw = City champions
City lose, Arsenal lose = City champions

City draw, Arsenal win = arsenal champions
City lose, Arsenal win = arsenal champions

Obvious, but it’s comforting to acknowledge , as the tension begins to grow
Yes, basically we need to match or better their result. Odd that around the internet some are still talking about making up the goal difference, it can't change anything now.

Kev had an interview yesterday or Wednesday and said he's fine so hopefully he's good to go Sunday.

This has to be the team also, I'm very surprised at reading so many line ups that don't have Kovacic in it. We look much more assured in midfield when he plays.
I think Kovacic’s inclusion would also help to settle any nerves, which might be our biggest risk. It allows the front 4 to do their stuff and Rodri to get forward without fretting about breakaways.

He is not in the team to score goals. He is there to protect the defence, to win the ball back, to get the ball forward to our match winners. In my opinion he also hugely helps Rodri and I think without him there’s a lot more chance Rodri gets swamped and offers less offensively
I know he isn't but then neither was Gundogan. My point was that if we NEED a goal, he's not the man.

If that was the case old trafford would have exploded by now and liverpool would have sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
Well OT seems to be in self-destruct mode (nice water feature though), and Klopp's Flops don't have Klopp anymore so....

would you have said that gvardiol was the man if we needed a goal before the forrest and Fulham games?
Put it this way, if we were desperate for a goal, had multiple injuries during the match, finished up with our furthest forward players off the park and only had the choice of Gvardiol or Kovacic on the bench I'd go for the latter every time.

I'm NOT saying he's a bad player but I don't think it's a match we're going to lose in midfield but we HAVE to score.

4 times we’ve had to win on the final day to be champions and four times we’ve done it.
Very true. I think it’s the fact that in 3 of those matches we were at some stage losing(albeit in one match very briefly) that worries people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.