West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im down for the day with my daughter she‘s been 8/9 times plus Wembley but never a business game like Sunday.
Slightly worrried about wandering town with lots of West Ham about but maybe I’m thinking of the old days.
No. Hammers won't be going for aggro. Was the old days, when they were handy. Not the same now. TBH they like our fans, better than letting the Arsenal win

I have read most of this thread. My feeling has been that we always tend to do well against WHU and it would seem that stats back this up somewhat.
This is from the BBC:-

• Manchester City are unbeaten in their past 16 Premier League games against West Ham (W13 D3), since a 2-1 home loss in September 2015.
  • West Ham have lost 15 of their 17 Premier League away games against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium, the only exceptions a draw in January 2008 and a win in September 2015
Let's hope that Sunday is relatively comfortable.
FFS!!!! Don’t be doing this!!!!!
Anybody like to post QPR’s stats before they got to the Etihad?
My arse is chewing on my undies as we speak…

I’ll be going over to Whitechapel to watch it with my Mrs who grew up a Hammer.

She’s promised to protect me, though I told her me and the rest of the Hammers are likely to have a good laugh either way.
Should be good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.