West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so nervous, and have been listening to City pods and am even more nervous. Steve Tudor and Howard Hockin did it.

For :
WH cant be arsed.
WH hate Arse
Moyes is leaving and WH have nothing to play for
We are unbeaten for yonks at home
WH actually dont mind City winning the PL
We have learnt how to handle exactly this pressure

Against :
Typical City - Is that even a thing anymore?
Fans being quiet when we need them
Injuries to key players

Any other time I would not be nervous at all about this fixture.
Against ;)
1716018818223.png

In all honesty, none of this will matter. We will destroy these.

I said Spurs would turn into prime Brazil against us and after their other matches they fucking did, I think Pep will remind the players of the Villa game, although they should remember themselves. It just goes to slow no matter how good or professional these guys are they get nervous like we all do, they’ve admitted Spurs and the CL final they were as well. It should be a glorious sunny day and get behind the lads from the off, the should get their tales up get an early goal to settle everyone’s nerves and then hopefully the floodgates will open.

Not managed to get a ticket for this, where’s the best place in turn to watch it, was thinking of going to The Waldorf.

Against ;)
View attachment 119281

In all honesty, none of this will matter. We will destroy these.
Spuds are a better outfit than wer spam,raised their game and were still beaten to nil.

Spam can play as well as they like but I trust City.

It may take until the second half, when WH are on their knees, but we will get it done.

Create a brilliant atmosphere,stay behind the lads in the tricky moments and enjoy witnessing history and immortality !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.