West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an easy game to call. Kudos, Bowen, Antonio and Paqueta all very dangerous players and their solid defence makes West Ham are a natural counter attacking team. We need to be very careful with our possession and we don't need to concede any corners. I'll feel a lot better with an early goal but wouldn't be surprised if its 0-0 at half time.

Not an easy game to call. Kudos, Bowen, Antonio and Paqueta all very dangerous players and their solid defence makes West Ham are a natural counter attacking team. We need to be very careful with our possession and we don't need to concede any corners. I'll feel a lot better with an early goal but wouldn't be surprised if it’s 0-0 at half time.
FWIW, Pep is a fiend about us giving away free kicks, which is why we are not a team of tacklers. He knows the odds of scoring from a dead ball are already massive BEFORE you line up JWP to take it! Corners, too, although we have a strong record there, too.

The game is there to be won without drama, but it’s not what we do, so every dead ball will be fraught with trepidation from us.

However, do City fans ever consider what other teams think about us, playing us at dead balls? We are feared the world over!

Not an easy game to call. Kudos, Bowen, Antonio and Paqueta all very dangerous players and their solid defence makes West Ham are a natural counter attacking team. We need to be very careful with our possession and we don't need to concede any corners. I'll feel a lot better with an early goal but wouldn't be surprised if its 0-0 at half time.
Fine effort towards feeding the dragon...

You have fuck all to worry about...

We're shite and all those players you mention apart from Bowen downed tools weeks back.
Moyes is a chippy jock **** ..and I genuinely hope you embarrass the wanker as a parting gift .

Last edited:
Solid defence? They’ve conceded more goals than every other team in the premier league apart from the bottom three

Or maybe Jack for Kova to give us a bit more control and Jezza on later to exploit a weakening defence along with Kova to anchor the midfield?

Anyway, I'd never criticise Pep, he's hard to second guess and gets it right so much of the time.

Does anyone think we'd be in this position if we had played in two Champions League semi final legs? I don't, think we would have been out on our feet, one or tother.
Agree about the champions league, completely disagree about Kovacic, he has been excellent and can’t be dropped, that would be madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.