West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't get the credit from anybody else, that's for sure thanks to the 115.

Lots of people even saying we paid Son to miss that one-on-one on Tuesday night, and not just Arse fans.
The basic tribalism of football will ensure that you will get ridiculous conspiracy theories we have a few ourselves

The same with Everton. None of us think they will provide some resisitence against Arsenal either,

What sort of idiots are you listening to?
Anyone I have listened to have said it was great keeping by Ortega.
It was. The most important moment in his career, an absolutely decisive moment for our whole campaign. Following his teammate's shocking blunder, Stefan will maintain his composure, read magnificently Son's intention, block his shot with his right foot. He even lowers his body so there will be no chance for the ball going under his feet. World class goalkeeping, huge respect for the man...

"We paid Son"? Yeah. Well, I guess the money were not fucking enough, were they? You have a guy blocking Bernardo's shot with his head, punching the air and celebrating like his team has just scored a goal. You have Spurs players engaging in duels in kamikaze fashion throughout the match. You will find Spurs supporters in social media arguing about one of the finest performances (!!!) their team has delivered this season. Others naturally wondering where the fuck was that attitude in local derbies, eg vs Chelsea, vs Arsenal etc. I wonder too (well not exactly, just a figure of speech)...

All the noise created by the cunts in the media and social media led to this. Spurs players performing like having a gun pointed at them, obliged to prove to the world that they won't throw the game away (was there any similar noise regarding Arsenal's match at OT, for example?). It has become a recurring theme all these years, they will do anything to stop City, our team always has to be ready for the worse case scenario. Always!

The obvious objective was creating a situation for us to drop points. Possible injuries would be a bonus. City proved them wrong once again, failing to win there (first time after 5,5 years) was not an option. Which means their objective was not achieved. But they got their bonus: Eddie is out, Kevin a doubt for Sunday, as we speak (even if he does make it, will he be 100% fit?). Not to mention, we should consider ourselves lucky, it could have been worse. Sarr and Romero (as well as others in Postekoglou's team) should both be ashamed, but they're hardly the only ones responsible for this. Words spoken before microphones, as well as words typed and published, played a huge huge role. By assholes who are on a mission or / and make a living out of this. Like parasites do...

All I want this weekend, in order of highest to lowest preference.

A comfortable win.
Klopp getting the same send off as Gerrard.
United missing out on Europe.
Chelsea pipping Spurs to 5th.

Is that really too much to ask?

Did I hear right that no team going into the final day top has ever finished 2nd?

Would be one almighty fuck-up if we didn't win it from here.

The opening three questions for Pep Guardiola during his pre-West Ham press conference from BBC's Simon Stone: "Do you think you and your team will get the credit that they deserve for the achievement that they might create?"
◾️
"Do things like that bother you; do you think players should be acknowledged for winning four in a row?"
◾️
"Do you think people like your football team
wtf thats not a press conference, that’s an instigation.Shit stirring cunts calling out to get some .

Antonio has said for a while that Arsenal will win the league. Let’s see if he puts in a shift for his new boss. He’ll more than likely be the only one. He’s done nothing this season.
Hes getting fucked off with his contract running out and even when motivated he couldnt hit a barn door. theres a reason he was a journeyman right back until he was 27. is now 34 and will barely touch the ball on Sunday if hes even picked

You’ve quoted it more than once, in this forum. You brought it here, I’m telling you it’s a bullshit source. Hopefully you’ll know for next time you use a bullshit source as fact
where is more than once,,your a dick and have posted this shit before,,,how old are you mate i'd say not much more than 6, like i said i posted whats on flashscores if you dont like it then fucking call them you tool

Hes getting fucked off with his contract running out and even when motivated he couldnt hit a barn door. theres a reason he was a journeyman right back until he was 27. is now 34 and will barely touch the ball on Sunday if hes even picked

Not a fan then ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.