West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is more than once,,your a dick and have posted this shit before,,,how old are you mate i'd say not much more than 6, like i said i posted whats on flashscores if you dont like it then fucking call them you tool
I’ve told you that you posted bullshit from a bullshit source, get over it. I’d call you a thick abusive **** if it wasn’t against the Code of Conduct

I’ve told you that you posted bullshit from a bullshit source, get over it. I’d call you a thick abusive **** if it wasn’t against the Code of Conduct
your showing yourself up mate, call it a day

read the posts idiot, i posted ''is he 100% out''' then i posted the source coppy and paste, i dont give to shits if YOU thinks it a bullshit source or not its for the other poster to decide

It’s going to be the same team bar Ederson no doubt. You can tell Pep and the coaching staff are finally happy with the set up. It allows Kev and Phil to play centrally, it allows Rodri to step forward and not worry about defending as much. Phil is happy about not being wide, Kev is happy he can roam where he wants and Rod is happy to play one two’s with Kova like it’s a playground. The whole formation is dependent on Gvardiol tho. If he’s out there is no one who can play technical winger/left sided CB so the formation has to change.

After Arsenal I thought we’d drop more points, 1 game away from making history, how this team just turns it on at the business end of the season is frightening.

Wet Spam will go 1-0 up and we’ll then decide to play, Kovacic winner in the 96th minute you heard it here first!

After Arsenal I thought we’d drop more points, 1 game away from making history, how this team just turns it on at the business end of the season is frightening.

Wet Spam will go 1-0 up and we’ll then decide to play, Kovacic winner in the 96th minute you heard it here first!
I'd rather have a much more comfortable win but each to their own....

mc.png

I find it interesting that unlike "that" match against Aston Villa from 2 years ago, we will see as many as 7 new/different players start the match against West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.