West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think today will be like trying to pick a lock. Hopefully the West Ham defensive set up just serves to eliminate any attacking threat. If that's the case then if we score it gives them nowhere to go.

I’m sure some of them want to do it for rice. Not to mention they know the world will be watching this game and they will want to spoil the party. I understand it from their point of view
The world is watching but they want to park the bus and spoil the game , they wont get any new fans doing that

Yea, we are in a familiar scenario. I think with this ultimately being the 4peat and cementing us in the history books with doing something that has never been done before and probably never will be done again. I just want to get it done
Aye, we all do mate. Should be a formality, and although we've done it every time on the last day there's always the fear of breaking that tradition.

Anyway, usual bollocks today. Every time we've been in this situation before on last day we always start bigging-up and worrying about the opposition like they're prime Barca, no matter how crap they are.

Reckon we are 2 up by the 25th minute…
Could be. They've conceded a lot. Somehow that hope is exactly as strong as the worry that Moyes might be looking rescue his 'professional' image by parking the Routemaster.

I'd ask GPT what's happening but it replied with some bland advertising copy, which I should use to entice people to my business; telling them how to sell advertising copy generated by GPT.

I’m sure some of them want to do it for rice. Not to mention they know the world will be watching this game and they will want to spoil the party. I understand it from their point of view
Do it for rice?. Some Sunderland lasses will only do it for a bag of chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.