West Ham United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Doku definitely for me he ran Coufal ragged always a menace for West Ham to deal with, not often I seen Coufal have such a tough time against any wide men, very positive display imagine what Doku will look like after a year with Pep.

Alvarez and Bernardo had good games and their workrate as usual was what we needed, plus Walker was important for us defensively at times.

Think everyone in general had a fairly good game and rarely put a foot wrong, even in the first half we were extremely to be losing but those were my standouts.

Alvarez ???? I must been watching diff game. Bernie came good in 2nd half. Rodri controlled the game, Doku was a thorn in there side. Nobody had a bad game just not at there best but still too good for them. More of a good team effort not giving in and just keep going even though hammers riding there luck.

Alvarez was the best player on the pitch by a fucking mile.

However, I’ve gone for Doku, for his exquisite goal, the “moments” he delivered, and his hunger to rip full backs to bits. A very, very dangerous player.

Felt his goal had more than a touch of the Salahs.

Rodri the best today, but Doku superb also for 3/4 of the game. For some time he(Doku) got tired I guess and vanished a bit but got back again in the end.

Paqueta was also superb for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.