West Ham United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
When I watched Doku’s debut at the Etihad I said to my neighbour that I wonder how patient Pep will be with him giving the ball away high up the pitch. Today he did just that and West Ham scored.

Despite that, there’s a lot to like about this young man. He can beat defenders on both sides, makes dangerous runs into the box and makes some great crosses. He tied Coufal in knots today. MotM for me.

Docu for his first away game scoring a goal and looking dangerous when he has the ball!

Ederson had a couple of important saves so he be second shout

Ederson, massive at 1-1 with two vital contributions. One was an outstanding save.

When I watched Doku’s debut at the Etihad I said to my neighbour that I wonder how patient Pep will be with him giving the ball away high up the pitch. Today he did just that and West Ham scored.

Despite that, there’s a lot to like about this young man. He can beat defenders on both sides, makes dangerous runs into the box and makes some great crosses. He tied Coufal in knots today. MotM for me.
He will learn! I like him on that left where he doesn’t get in Walker’s way. But I agree despite his pace he gets so far forward getting back is hard. Difference between the Prem and the French league maybe — he’s got to make up the ground. Of course that’s hard when you’re getting kicked to the turf as well. Still really fun to watch him take on players 1-1 and 1-2. And both footed as well. Electric! Really happy for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.