West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng---Lescott---Kompany---Zabaleta

----------de Jong---Barry-------------

Milner----------Silva-----------Johnson

-------------Balotelli----------------

Still tickets available for this game. Did we receive an extra allocation? seems strange that the original 2900 havent been snapped up

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng---Richards---Kompany---Zabaleta

-----------Milner----Barry-------------

Johnson----------YAYA---------Silva

-------------Balotelli----------------

Hi all Burnley fan here, from Australia. I wanted to start a new thread but being a newbie I couldn't.
I have a small soft spot for Man City, and I'm hoping John Guidetti does well on his loan at Burnley.
Question how come Milner is not getting more game time? I've always been a big fan of Milner. Seeing that Tevez is suspended, do you reckon Milner will start?
Being a Valencia fan also I'm a fan of David Silvia, and I'm having a tough time with my fantasy team, Milner or David Silvia. I hope Milner plays I love watching him as a player.

Good luck for the title challenge.

mancini should give AJ some more game time in epl. If he gets treatment like this after some solo goals, he will be leaving next summer. City shouldn't loose a prodigy like him. Just remember, we bought him very very cheap considering other signings like lescott and milner.

riyad140 said:
mancini should give AJ some more game time in epl. If he gets treatment like this after some solo goals, he will be leaving next summer. City shouldn't loose a prodigy like him. Just remember, we bought him very very cheap considering other signings like lescott and milner.
Not really sure why buying him on the cheap entitles Jonno to get more game time than the others. The simple fact is that, whenever he starts, he under-performs. Whenever he is brought on as a substitute, he does the business. I would prefer 65 mins from Milner and 25 mins from Jonno, but would love to be proven wrong.

Not seen this mentioned here or elsewhere, your referee for the game at Wet Spam is Phil Dowd.... not sure if he is a "good one" for you or not......

A lot of pressure on Man City this week-end as you play before the rest of us (IE: Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs).... if you win, massive pressure on the rest to keep up, if you don't then an opportunity for all those around you.....

This season Dowd has refereed your games v Liverpool and at Blackpool, last season....

Brum at home, Hull and Liverpool away are the only City games he took charge of.....

marcspurs said:
Not seen this mentioned here or elsewhere, your referee for the game at Wet Spam is Phil Dowd.... not sure if he is a "good one" for you or not......

A lot of pressure on Man City this week-end as you play before the rest of us (IE: Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs).... if you win, massive pressure on the rest to keep up, if you don't then an opportunity for all those around you.....

This season Dowd has refereed your games v Liverpool and at Blackpool, last season....

Brum at home, Hull and Liverpool away are the only City games he took charge of.....

On the Dowd front, he's one of the least shit Premiership refs. I wouldn't go as far as to class him as "good" but he's certainly better than Twattenburg and Marriner.

Matty I am just grateful for a game bigger than Spurs/Chelsea this week-end (Manure/Arse is apparently bigger), had it not been for this game we would have had Howard Webb for our game.... as it is, we have the much better (for us anyway) Mike Dean.....

marcspurs said:

If there's pressure in December, it's on Spurs to stay in the race.

A point would be a little disappointing, but not a disaster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.