West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

lionheart said:
Not really sure why buying him on the cheap entitles Jonno to get more game time than the others. The simple fact is that, whenever he starts, he under-performs. Whenever he is brought on as a substitute, he does the business. I would prefer 65 mins from Milner and 25 mins from Jonno, but would love to be proven wrong.

He has done better job than MILNER, come on.. just let him start for two games in a row. As he can play both sides, he would suit with silva too. And if JO can play alongside TEVEZ, why can't johnson??!!! he's got pace and dribbling. MILNER got some strength but doesnt have the guts to cut back into the middle with the ball which johnson is capable of doing from both sides.

xack said:
Hi all Burnley fan here, from Australia. I wanted to start a new thread but being a newbie I couldn't.
I have a small soft spot for Man City, and I'm hoping John Guidetti does well on his loan at Burnley.
Question how come Milner is not getting more game time? I've always been a big fan of Milner. Seeing that Tevez is suspended, do you reckon Milner will start?
Being a Valencia fan also I'm a fan of David Silvia, and I'm having a tough time with my fantasy team, Milner or David Silvia. I hope Milner plays I love watching him as a player.

Good luck for the title challenge.
because yaya and barry are playing well which is stoping him from a regular place in the midfield and mancini prefers playing a front fre of teves,balo and silva tbh he does suck on the wings

A statement we all keep hearing is that their are no longer any easy Games in the Premiership. I would agree with that except for the case of this current West Ham side. They do really look poor to me. I see an easy win no matter which 11 take the field.

ifiwasarichfan said:
A statement we all keep hearing is that their are no longer any easy Games in the Premiership. I would agree with that except for the case of this current West Ham side. They do really look poor to me. I see an easy win no matter which 11 take the field.
bet u sed that against wolves

cityboy1 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
bet u sed that against wolves

No I didn't. I dont think Wolves are a bad side at all.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Yes, that's why they beat Tottenham the other day and thrashed a reasonably strong United side 4-0 but you obviously know better.

Any one need a ticket for the match? I am moving house and cannot go. COllect at the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.