West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Yeah, we are comfortable without being great, most of our players are putting a good shift in with the exception of a certain Super Mario, who we know could score out of nowhere but who I think we all wish would do more for the team. Still uneasy (my City DNA) as West Ham have had some fair chances, hope we can come out and play well and that Grant can't rile his team up.

good first half performance from city, all we need is a professional 2nd half and were second in the prem, come on city.

Snood this...snood that...you wont see a rag player wearing a snood...FUCKING HAVE THAT you snood doubting gobshites lol.

LoveCity said:
Yeah, we are comfortable without being great, most of our players are putting a good shift in with the exception of a certain Super Mario, who we know could score out of nowhere but who I think we all wish would do more for the team. Still uneasy (my City DNA) as West Ham have had some fair chances, hope we can come out and play well and that Grant can't rile his team up.

He had a chance inches wide, then another cleared of the line... He's doing good.

Any one up on Spanish history?
I would like to nickname Silva "Napoleon" (small "midfield" general) but a Spanish version would be better :-)

the old cliche of next goal is important springs to mind,so far so good,silva getting stuck in which is great to see and yaya just gets better every game...same again please boys...

NathanC said:
LoveCity said:

He had a chance inches wide, then another cleared of the line... He's doing good.
this.

NathanC said:
LoveCity said:

Yes, unfortunate not to score. Mancini should try to get his spirits up, he played somewhat deflated after that clearance.

Can someone explain Jo playing for us ? Yes he is trying but the quality is not just there. I cant see how he gets on our bench let alone start a game.

Why not just stick AJ upfront with mad bad mario ? You get the effort + assists + goals.

Makes no sense to me Jo has never showed that he is a proper player in a city shirt yet he still gets the chances.

Then there is Lazabayor. He might want out but hes 100 times the player Jo is even not trying and in a strop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.