West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

An okish half i thought... we are solid at the back but lack concentration in front of goal... should have been 2 up already...
Silva is as someone said majestic... Jo is playing well as everytime he plays nowdays... yaya is playing well and so are many without hitting the high notes!

blueinsa said:
Snood this...snood that...you wont see a rag player wearing a snood...FUCKING HAVE THAT you snood doubting gobshites lol.

McPointer has a nerve critising. One of the biggest shirkers to ever wear a blue shirt......well done on shutting the scouse twat up Yaya!

alera said:
Can someone explain Jo playing for us ? Yes he is trying but the quality is not just there. I cant see how he gets on our bench let alone start a game.

Why not just stick AJ upfront with mad bad mario ? You get the effort + assists + goals.

Makes no sense to me Jo has never showed that he is a proper player in a city shirt yet he still gets the chances.

Then there is Lazabayor. He might want out but hes 100 times the player Jo is even not trying and in a strop.

behave yourself. jo's looked decent.

right now.

Looks beautiful :)

Position Team P GD PTS
1 Arsenal 16 16 32
2 Man City 17 10 32
3 Man Utd 15 19 31
4 Chelsea 16 19 30
5 Tottenham 16 3 26
6 Sunderland 17 2 24

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.